* It's nice when your two year old lets you nap at 6:30 am, after keeping you up since 3am. I was very proud that when I woke up from the 20 minutes of sleep she let me have, she'd helped herself to a bowl of olives, someone's unfinished juice box and a granola bar.
* I have no problem if you don't like the same candidate as I do, but instead of personal attacks against my choice, why not educate me on why you think your choice is better? I'm likely not to change my vote, but I have more respect for people who positively promote their positions rather than negatively attack mine.
* My BFF and I have decided that we are going to start talking to our mother in laws like a 4 year old, and our 4 year olds like our mother in laws. I'll be back with an update.
* 4 year olds who put gold earrings in their noses will hopefully never do it again. Thank goodness my mom can get a sneeze out of any child, because I had the "9" dialed in 9-1-1.
* Honey is cracking me up lately. He's the type that doesn't walk around cracking jokes, but when he does, they are good:) I'll need that kind of humor when I have to pack up 2700 sq feet of our lives and put them into boxes!!
* My next birthday wish will be that Check E Cheese goes bankrupt. Enough said.
*Some video of a suspect I had to interview yesterday. I found a whole granola bar in the garbage, and the suspect wasn't folding under questioning, even with her brother the rat helping;)
Have to brag
6 years ago